Lockss Publisher Manifest
<< Previous | Next >>
Archive of Published Issues: 2021
- Vol 10, No 2 (2021): Actors' Role in Their Societies
- Vol 10, No 1 (2021): Cultural and Environmental Problems
Front Matter associated with this Archival Unit includes:
Metadata associated with this Archival Unit includes:
|Description||Biokultur is a scientific journal published by Anthropology Department of Universitas Airlangga. Biokultur is open access and peer-reviewed journal publishing twice a year.|
|Keywords||Biokultur; Anthropology Journal; Social; Culture; Politic; Physical anthropology|
1. Copyright of this journal is possession of Editorial Board and Journal Manager, by the knowledge of the author, while the moral right of the publication belongs to the author.
2. The formal legal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to Creative Commons Atribusi-Non Commercial-No Derivative (CC BY-NC-SA), implies that publication can be used for non-commercial purposes in its original form.
3. Every publication (printed/electronic) are open access for educational purposes, research, and library. Other than the aims mentioned above, the editorial board is not responsible for copyright violation.