About the Journal
Journal of Information Systems Engineering and Business Intelligence (JISEBI) aims to promote high-quality Information Systems (IS) research among academics and practitioners alike, including computer scientists, IS professionals, business managers, and other stakeholders in the industry. Critical success factors to achieve these goals include:
- Provide a rigorous editorial assessment of the submitted manuscript
- Employ standard processing time for all submitted manuscripts to make publication time effective
- Invite international authors and promote Indonesian authors to publish high-impact Information Systems research
- Maintain the highest quality standards by prioritizing research novelty and contribute to the body of knowledge
JISEBI is published bi-annually by Universitas Airlangga. Contributed papers must be original and offer an impactful contribution. Each manuscript will be reviewed by at least two independent reviewers in the relevant field to ensure the publication of only top-quality contributions. JISEBI offers an open-access license (CC-BY) while retaining the copyright for the authors.
The journal publishes research articles and systematic reviews in the areas of Information System Engineering and Business Intelligence. The former refers to a multidisciplinary approach to all activities in the development and management of information systems aiming to achieve organizational goals; whereas the latter focuses on techniques to transfer raw data into meaningful information for business analysis purposes to achieve sustainable competitive advantage.
Areas of interest in Information System Engineering and Business Intelligence include, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Management of Information Systems,
- IT Organizational Governance,
- Information Systems Theory and Practices,
- Data Analysis,
- Artificial Intelligence,
- Decision Support System,
- Computer Science, and
- Software Engineering
JISEBI has been accredited by the Ministry of Research, Technology / National Research and Innovation Agency of the Republic of Indonesia with Peringkat 2 (SINTA 2) from 2016 to 2024 with the decree number 148/M/KPT/2020 dated 3 August 2020. JISEBI has also been indexed by Dimensions, Crossref, ROAD, Google Scholar, BASE, SINTA, and Microsoft Academic Search.
Indra Kharisma Raharjana
Member of CASE (Council of Asian Science Editors)
Member of IEEE