Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not previously been published anywhere, or is being considered for publication in any issue.
- The manuscript shall be submitted in .doc or .docx file format and has been formatted per the BRPKM style.
- The manuscript is written in Bahasa Indonesia, not in any other languages.
- All authors must fill the letter of authorship.
- Must include proof of correspondence with thesis supervisor.
- Article draft with .pdf will be rejected by editorial team.
BRPKM is a periodical publication with open access to the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC-BY 4.0). Therfore, the copyright remains with the author.
With this license, anyone has the right to use the information and to re-distribute the content contained in this journal for any purpose, including commercial purposes. It can be done as long as it fulfills two conditions, namely; (1) you shall provide attribution by citing the original link source, and state if any changes have been made; and (2) you may not use any legal provisions or technological means of control that can legally restrict others from doing the things that are permitted by this license.
Journal editors will not ask the author to approve the transfer of copyright on all published manuscripts.