Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The authors declare that there is no conflict of interest. The authors attest to the fact that all authors listed on this paper have contributed significantly to the work, have read the manuscript, attest to the validity and legitimacy of the data and its interpretation, and agree to its submission to the Journal of Aquaculture and Fish Health.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
The journal has its own preliminary review to assess whether the submitted manuscript has followed the author's guidelines.
Manuscripts not properly following the guideline may face an extended review process in the journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
All authors agree that the author list is correct in its content and that no modification to the author list can be made without the formal approval of the Editor-in-Chief, and all authors accept that the Editor-in-Chief's decisions over acceptance or rejection, or in the event of any breach of the Principles of Ethical Publishing in Journal of Aquaculture and Fish Health discovered or retraction is final.
1. The copyright of this journal belongs to the Editorial Board, based on the author's consent, while the moral rights of the publication belong to the author(s).
2. The formal legal aspect of journal accessibility refers to the same Creative Common Attribution + Noncommercial + ShareAlike (CC BY-NC-SA), implying that publication can be used for non-commercial purposes in its original form.
3. Every publication (printed/electronic) is open access for educational, research and library purposes. In addition to the objectives stated above, the editorial board is not responsible for copyright infringement
The name and email address entered on this journal site will be used in privacy for the purpose of this journal and will not be available for other purposes or other parties.