Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- In 2024, the Journal of Information Systems Engineering and Business Intelligence will become an author-paid open access journal. Authors who submit their manuscript after July 31, 2023, will be asked to pay an Article Processing Charge (APC) after acceptance of their paper to make their work immediately, permanently, and freely accessible to all.This article processing charge is to cover the costs of peer review, copyediting, typesetting, and journal management. If accepted for publication, the Article Processing Charges (APC), IDR 3,000,000, will apply to your article. For paper that involves international collaboration (authors affiliated with organizations from different country), there is an IDR 1,000,000 discount. See here for more information on APC.
- Manuscripts must be submitted in grammatically correct English using standard American English for the benefit of the readers, reviewers, and editors. per our policies, to improve the quality of journal articles, we require authors to perform English editing (proofreading) services with our partner(s) if the paper is accepted for publication. The estimated cost is IDR 1,500.000 for the first 10 pages of manuscript; details will be provided if the manuscript is accepted for publication; please note that this cost will be billed separately from APC.
- The submission has not been previously published or is under consideration of another journal. The Authors have read and understood Journal Publication Ethics.
Authors must use the JISEBI template (Microsoft Word format) to prepare their manuscripts. Using the template file will greatly reduce the time to edit the accepted manuscripts.
- As part of the submission process, authors must check their submission's compliance with the Authors Submission Checklist, it can help significantly shorten the time to publish, and the manuscript will be presented professionally in both format and content to a broad audience.
- All authors have read and agreed to the published version of the manuscript. The list of authors listed at the time of submission is final and should not be changed. One of the authors who corresponded through the OJS system was determined as the correspondence author. The correspondent author must write all authors' information, including e-mails and ORCID ID, in the manuscript and the OJS system.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
All accepted papers will be published under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication. CC-BY Licenced means lets others to Share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format) and Adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and publisher. It will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.