Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format. Do not submit paper in Pdf.
- There are at least 15 references (80% from scientific reseach and 20% from another source such as books, websites, and or regulations, non-governmental organizations, etc). If it is possible, please add an URL or DOI for each reference. All references must be connected to Mendeley using Vancouver Style.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point (Times New Roman) font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points and not more than 6 in number.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Copyright ©2022 Jurnal Biometrika dan Kependudukan (Journal of Biometrics and Population)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
1. Copyright of all journal manuscripts is held by the Jurnal Biometrika dan Kependudukan.
2. Formal legal provisions to access digital articles of the electronic journals are subject to the provision of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license (CC BY-NC-SA), which means that Jurnal Kesehatan Biometrika dan Kependudukan to keep, transfer media/format, manage in the form of databases, maintain, and publish articles.
3. Published manuscripts both printed and electronic are open access for educational, research, and library purposes. Additionally, the editorial board is not responsible for any violations of copyright law.