Focus and Scope Publication Ethics Section Policies Article Proccessing Charge Peer Review Process Open Access Policy Archiving Manuscript Submission and Publishing Plagiarism Statement License Term Copyright Notice Repository Policy ORCID ID Policy
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has never been published before or not in the process of publishing in another journal.
- Submissions submitted in the OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format
The document uses single spacing, Times New Roman font size 12. All illustrations, images, tables are in the text with the appropriate place, not placed at the end of the text.
The writing of the manuscript and bibliography follow the style that has been determined in the CMSNJ journal. Guides can be found at Author Gudelines
If the submission is done with peers, instructions for Ensuring a Blind Review must be applied.
Author does not write down personal information related to the respondent's identity either in the form of descriptions, photos, or genealogies. However, if the photos of the respondents are very important and are very much needed as scientific information, the author must request written approval from the respondent and state clearly in the text collected.
In research with human objects, the author must state that the research process is in accordance with ethical standards. In research with animal objects, author must state that it has followed the required domestic and foreign guidelines related to experiments on animals in the laboratory.
Subsequent manuscripts will be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
1. The journal allows the author to hold the copyright of the article without restrictions.
2. The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
3. The legal formal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License (CC BY).
Names and emails entered in this journal will only be used for the purposes of the publication process and will not be used outside of those purposes.