Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- All references mentioned in the Reference List are cited in the text, and vice versa. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Manuscript has been spell checked and grammar checked.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Ensure all figure (include relevant captions) and table (including titles and description) citations in the text.
This is an open access journal, and articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Lisence, which allows others to remix, tweak, and build upon the work non-commercially, as long as appropriate credit is given and the new creations are licensed under the identical terms.
- The journal allows the author to hold the copyright of the article without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The legal formal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY)