Pengukuran Kinerja Rawat Inap Berdasarkan Perspektif Balanced Scorecard
The 3rd class of inpatient ward in Surya Medika Gresik Hospital had an ideal Bed Occupancy Rate. This rate also had been decreased since 2014. This study is aimed to assess the performance of the 3rd class of inpatient ward based on Balanced Scorecard. This is a descriptive observational study with cross sectional design. Respondents are Chief Inpatient, Head of the Division of Finance and Family Patients. The results of scoring showed that the are only two perspectives that show a positive performance. The learning and growth perspective has 0.9 which means good performance. The internal business process perspective has 1.6 that categorized as very poor performance. The customer focus perspective has 0.25 that categorized as poor performance. The last perspective, financial perspective, valued 0.05 which is good performance. This study suggest to employing cleaning service, making and socialization of Standard Operating Procedure, making the scheme service flow, improving discipline of doctor, holding service quality training, also increasing the intensity of monitoring and evaluation
Keywords: balanced scorecard, performance assessment, scoring
Anjaryani, W. D. (2009). Kepuasan Pasien Rawat Inap Terhadap Pelayanan Perawat Di RSUD Tugurejo Semarang. Tesis, Program Studi
Magister Promosi Kesehatan, Universitas Diponegoro.
Dewi, Ni Made Diyah Agung Padma Dewi. (2014). Penilaian Kinerja Berdasarkan Keuangan Dan Non-Keuangan Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Wangaya. E-Jurnal Akuntansi Universitas
Udayana Vol 7 No 3 pp761-777.
Fathoni dan Kesuma S. Inda. (2011). Analisis penilaian kinerja Rumah sakit dengan penerapan balanced scorecard. Jurnal Sistem
Informasi (JSI), VOL. 3, NO. 1, hal 327-335.
Hafizurrachman. (2009). Kepuasan Pasien dan Kunjungan Rumah Sakit. Jurnal Kesmas UI VOL 4, NO 1. Hal 10-17.
Suryani, Wan. (2015). Pengaruh Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pasien Rawat Inap Pada Rumah Sakit Umum Pirngadi Medan. Jurnal
ekonomi dan bisnis, VOL 4, NO.1, hal 819837
Imelda, RHN. (2004). Implementasi Balanced Scorecard Pada Organisasi Publik. Jurnal Ekonomi Akutansi, Vol 6, No 2, hal 106-122.
Kaplan, Robert S. dan David P. Norton. (1996). Menerapkan Strategi Menjadi Aksi Balanced Scorecard. Terjemahan Peter R. Yosi. 2000. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Lestari, Sri Ambar. (2013). Analisis Penilaian Kinerja Lembaga Pendidikan Tinggi Dengan Metode Balanced Scorecard: Penerapannya Dalam Sistem Manajemen Strategis ( Studi Kasus Pada Universitas Brawijaya Malang). International Seminar on Quality and
Affordable Education, Vol 1, No 6, hal 441450.
Mulyadi. (2001). Balanced Scorecard Alat Manajemenkonemporer Unru Pelipatganda Kinerja Keuangan Erusahaan Edisi Perama.
Yogyakarta : Salemba Empat.
Nur, Yangga Dzikrin. (2015). Analisis kinerja Rawat Inap Kelas 3 Rumah Sakit Surya Medika Gresik Berdasarkan Perspektif Balanced
Scorecard. Skripsi. Surabaya: Universitas Airlangga.
Nurlianti Dewi dan Hutami Isnaini Rizka. (2014). Hubungan Antara Kualitas Pelayanan Dengan Kepuasan Pasien Di Ruang Rawat Inap Anak Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Pantura M.A Sentot Patrol Kabupaten Indramayu Tahun 2014. Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat AFIASI VOL 1, No 1, hal 29-33.
Peraturan Menteri Kesehatan Republik Inodnesia Nomor 56 tahun 2014 tentang klasifikasi dan perizinan rumah sakit. Jakarta.
Setyadi, Benny, Hamidah Nayati Utami dan Gunawan Eko Nurtjahjono.(2015). Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja Fisik Dan Non Fisik
Terhadap Motivasi Kerja Dan Kinerja Karyawan (Studi Pada Karyawan Pt. Bank Bri, Tbk. Cabang Bogor). Jurnal Administrasi
Bisnis volume 21(01). Hal 1-8.
Small Medium Enterprise Indonesia (SME). (2014) Manfaat dan Tuuan SOP. http;//smeindonesia.org/manfaat-tujuan-dan fungsi-sop/465 (diakses tangal 18-12-2015)
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a ‘work for hire’, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the author’s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated.
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the article’s publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.
3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from JAKI;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the author’s personal web site or the servers of the author’s institution or company in connection with the author’s teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;