Kinerja Bapemas dan KB Kota Surabaya berdasarkan Analisis Perubahan Rencana Kerja dan Laporan Kinerja
The average population density of Surabaya is 9.002 people per km2 in 2009. The over population density is potential to occuring problem in health, education, social and economics. To solve that problems, government formed The Empowerment Society and Family Planning(Bapemas dan KB) in Surabaya City. Bapemas dan KB of Surabaya should compute and analyze the performance achievement to attain the optimum performance. This research was to analyse The Performance Achievement based on Performance Planning Document and Performance Planning Amendment compares with Performance Report to solve the performance of workers. This reaserch is observational descriptive research which is held in Sub Area Family Planning Bapemas dan KB Surabaya. The Observation studied The Performance Planning Document and Performance Planning Amendment that compares to Performance Report. The Indepth Interview was in Administrative unit, Head of the Sub-Division, and Head of Division Prosperous Family and Family Planning “Bapemas dan KB” Surabaya. Data Analysis Method using Assesment of Performance Indicators Target that measured by Performance Measurement Form, Self Assesment, and Budget Realization. Performance achievement result were: Family Planning Founding Program was 61,58%; Contraceptiption Service Provision for Poor Family Program was 97,17%; in Family Planning Infrastructure Program was 200%.
Keywords:performance, performance report, family planning, program.
Bapemas dan KB Kota Surabaya. (2015). Rencana Kerja Badan Pemberdayaan Masyarakat dan KB Kota Surabaya Tahun 2015. Bapemas dan KB : Surabaya
Bapemas dan KB Kota Surabaya. (2015). Perubahan Rencana Kerja Badan Pemberdayaan Masyarakat dan KB Kota Surabaya Tahun 2015. Bapemas dan KB : Surabaya
Bapemas dan KB Kota Surabaya. (2015). Laporan Kinerja Badan Pemberdayaan Masyarakat dan KB Kota Surabaya Tahun 2015. Bapemas dan KB : Surabaya.
Dinas Tenaga Kerja dan Transmigrasi Provinsi Jawa Timur. Laporan Akuntabilitas Kinerja Instansi Pemerintah (LAKIP) Tahun 2013. (2013). Dinas Tenaga Kerja dan Transmigrasi Provinsi Jawa Timur : Surabaya.
Lembaga Administrasi Negara Republik Indonesia (2003), Keputusan Kepala Lembaga Administrasi Negara No. 239/IX/6/8/2003 tentang Perbaikan Pedoman Penyusunan Pelaporan Akuntabilitas Kinerja Instansi Pemerintah.
Peraturan Presiden Nomor 29 Tahun 2014 Tentang Sistem Akuntabilitas Kinerja Instansi Pemerintah.
Rustiadi, Ernan. (2008). Perencanaan dan Pengembangan Wilayah, edisi Mei 2006., Fakultas Pertanian IPB : Bogor.
Sedarmayanti. (2010). Sumber Daya Manusia dan Produktivitas Kerja. Bandung : CV Maju
Undang-Undang Nomor 25 Tahun 2004 tentang Sistem Perencanaan Pembangunan Nasional.
Winner J.A. (2008). Akuntabilitas Keuangan dan Kinerja : Pengertia, Sejarah dan aplikasinya pada Instansi Pemerintah. Studi Kasus : Direktorat Pembinaan SMK.Tesis. Program Studi Magister Ekonomi Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Indonesia.
1. As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a ‘work for hire’, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the author’s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated.
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the article’s publication in the journal.
2. Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use.
3. Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from JAKI;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the author’s personal web site or the servers of the author’s institution or company in connection with the author’s teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;