PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN DAN BUDAYA ORGANISASI TERHADAP KINERJA LEMBAGA KEUANGAN MIKRO SYARIAH
The success of financial institute in achieving a good teamwork is based on leadership style and organization culture. This research aims to investigate the effect of leadership style and organizational culture toward LKMS performance (BMT). The method used in this research is structural equation modelling. The result of data analysis showed that organizational culture had the positive effect toward LKMS performance with a significant relation, yet leadership style had no effect toward LKMS performance, eventhough it still had effect toward LKMS performance based on indicators, as it was described in participatory indicator as much as 66,7% and dimentional indicator in orgazational culture granted the opportunity to develop as much as 60,6%.
Keyword: Leadership style, Organization Culture, Syariah Microfinance Institution Performance.
- Every manuscript submitted to JEBIS must obey to the policy and terms set by Journal of Economics and Business Islamic.
- Publication rights on the contents of manuscript published by JEBIS is owned by JEBIS under consent and approval by the corresponding author(s).
- Full text of electronic publication of manuscripts can be accessed free if used for the purpose of education and research according to copyright regulation.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.