Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Peer Review Process have been followed.
In order to be accepted and published by JFK, author(s) submitting the article manuscript should complete all the review stages. By submitting the manuscript, the author(s) agreed to these following terms:
1. Copyright of the article is transferred to the journal (JFK), by the knowledge of the author, whilst the moral right of the publication belongs to the author. The intended copyright includes the rights to publish articles in various forms (including reprints). JFK maintain the publishing rights to the published articles.
2. The formal legal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to the Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-Share Alike (CC BY-NC-SA), which implies that the publication can be used for non-commercial purposes in its original form.
3. Every publication (print/electronic) is open access for educational, research, and library purposes. In addition to the objectives mentioned above, the editorial board is not responsible for copyright infringement
The Copyright Transfer Agreement Form can be downloaded ON THIS FORM.
Jurnal Farmasi Komunitas (JFK) by Unair is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.