Already have a Username/Password for Yuridika?
GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
SUBMISSION PREPARATION CHECKLIST
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Yuridika (P-ISSN:0215-840X and E-ISSN:2528-3103) by Universitas Airlangga, Faculty of Law, is licensed under a Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
The journal allows the author to hold the copyright of the article without restrictions.
The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
The legal formal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY).
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
NOTE: Starting edition of Volume 37 No. 1 2022, Yuridika change the license from CC BY NC SA to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (CC-BY)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.