UJI KETAHANAN KRISIS TERHADAP PERBANKAN SYARIAH DI INDONESIA DENGAN UKURAN IBC (INDEKS BANKING CRISIS) TAHUN PERIODE 2006-2012
This study aims to prove that the financial system Islamic economy , able to contribute to monetary conditions of a country, the Islamic banking in Indonesia is not affected significantly to the global crisis that occurred , using data obtained BI in the form of banking statistics Indonesia at the start of 2006 -2012 , the global crisis in 2008 the world economy experienced a crisis , a crisis of items originating from the United States because of the problems of non -performing loans in the field of property resulting systemic failure in the conventional banking sector in the United States , using the index as a parameter for the banking crisis measuring the condition of Islamic Banking in Indonesia in times of crisis and when passing through critical .
Keyword : Global Crisis, Index Banking Crisis, Islamic Bangking Indonesia, Crisis and Post Crisis
- Every manuscript submitted to JEBIS must obey to the policy and terms set by Journal of Economics and Business Islamic.
- Publication rights on the contents of manuscript published by JEBIS is owned by JEBIS under consent and approval by the corresponding author(s).
- Full text of electronic publication of manuscripts can be accessed free if used for the purpose of education and research according to copyright regulation.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.