MEKANISME PASAR ISLAMI DALAM KONTEKS IDEALITA DAN REALITA (STUDI ANALISIS PEMIKIRAN AL-GHAZALI DAN IBNU TAIMIYAH)
This paper discusses the Islamic market mechanism in terms of the thought of Al-Ghazali (1058-1111 AD) and Ibn Taymiyyah (1263-1328 AD). Their thought constitute intellectual treasures were very helpful in finding idealistic notions, as well as to becoming a contemporary Islamic economic thought. Al-Ghazali and Ibn Taymiyyah thoughts in relation to the Islamic market mechanisms has enriched Islamic economics with a wider range for the conceptualization and application. In the context of idealita, Islamic market mechanisms can generate a fair price for producers and consumers, as long as the market mechanisms work perfectly. It became the correction solution-on the realities of the present market mechanisms are still many colored fraud and injustice.
Keyword : Islamic market mechanism, idealistic, realistic
- Every manuscript submitted to JEBIS must obey to the policy and terms set by Journal of Economics and Business Islamic.
- Publication rights on the contents of manuscript published by JEBIS is owned by JEBIS under consent and approval by the corresponding author(s).
- Full text of electronic publication of manuscripts can be accessed free if used for the purpose of education and research according to copyright regulation.
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.