Keridhaan (Antaradhin) Dalam Jual Beli Online (Studi Kasus UD. Kuntajaya Kabupaten Gresik)
The purpose of this study was to determine whether the implementation of the sale and purchase agreement online istishna applied by Mr. H. Fiter Kuntajaya there has been no good pleasure.
The research method used is a qualitative approach with descriptive case study. The case study is a qualitative research trying to find meaning, to investigate the process and gain a deep insight and understanding of individual, group, or situation. Data collection was conducted by interviewing informants in this study is the owner of UD. KUNTAJAYA. In addition, interviews were also conducted with several other informants as a consumer as a process of triangulation.
The result is the application of the sale and purchase agreement online istishna based in accordance with the rules of Islamic purchase made by H. Fiter Kuntajaya against consumers it did not affect the consumer to fully understand the applicable contract. However, the implementation of online trading Fiter H. Kuntajaya implement trading system in accordance with the rules of Islamic jurisprudence purchase turned out to fruition in the form of the pleasure of the consumers, so that consumers who had dealings with H. Fiter Kuntayaja feel comfortable, satisfied and loyalty arise in transaction.
- Authors who publish with Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori and Terapan agree to the following terms:
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright of the article without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The legal formal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to Creative Common Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC BY NC SA).
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori and Terapan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.