Pola Perilaku Konsumsi Islami Mahasiswa Muslim Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Universitas Airlangga Ditinjau Dari TIngkat Religiusitas
This research aims to know how Islamic Pattern Behavior Consumption of Students Faculty Economics and Business University Airlangga in in Choosing Halal Food and Thayyib reviewed by level of religiosity. The method that used is qualitative approach with a case study strategy. Data was collected by interviews and direct observation of the object research. The analysis technique that used is descriptive qualitative analysis that is narrating the results of interviews and direct observation. Based on the results of the study concluded that the Faculty of Economics and Business University Press Islamic behavior patterns of consumption good and there is no difference between students of each program of study. Suggestions for further research should deepen the Islamic consumption behavior of various faculties at the University of Airlangga.
- Authors who publish with Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori and Terapan agree to the following terms:
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright of the article without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The legal formal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to Creative Common Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC BY NC SA).
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori and Terapan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.