Pengaruh Pembiayaan Mudharabah dan Musyarakah Terhadap Likuiditas Industri Bank Syariah di Indonesia
This research aimed to know the influence of financing based on profit sharing against Islamic Banking Industry liquidity in Indonesia from January 2008 through June 2014. This research used the quantitative approach method. The analysis technique used was multiple linear regression and the equation was Y = 0,58 + 0,016 (PMUD) – 0,056 (PMUS)
Based on the result of t-test, mudharabah financing and musyarakah financing partially did not influence significantly to liquidity with t test result consecutively 0,765 for mudharabah financing and 0,621 for musyarakah financing. The result of simultaneous test showed that mudharabah financing and musyarakah had significant effect to Islamic banking industry liquidity with siginificant value 0,000. And based on determination test result, the value of R Square is 0,593 or 59,3% that showed the ability of mudharabah financing and musyarakah financing in explaining liquidity of 59,3% and the remaining 40,7% was explained
by other variables outside the model.
- Authors who publish with Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori and Terapan agree to the following terms:
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright of the article without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The legal formal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to Creative Common Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC BY NC SA).
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori and Terapan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.