Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word. either 97-2003 format or above.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; Georgia font; uses a 11-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Make sure the author choose the Article (ART) section before submitting
- Before submitting your article, please check our journal policies, particularly the publication ethics.
- Shall there be any new updates on the status of the submitted article, the author will be notified shortly by the editorial boards through the Open Journal System and/or email if necessary. Please also note that the author may need to submit revision and/or supplementary documents, such as the Copyright Transfer Agreement file.
Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright of this journal is possession of the Editorial Board and Journal Manager, by the knowledge of the author, whilst the moral right of the publication belongs to the author. In order to technically transfer the copyright to Global Strategis as the publisher, the author must fill out the copyright transfer agreement and send it to the publisher after the manuscript is accepted.
- The copyright policy of this journal adheres and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-NC-SA) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are unable to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work.
- Authors are not permitted to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The Copyright Holder of the articles is Global Strategis