Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- For articles in Bahasa Indonesia, authors have to provide manuscript title, abstract and keywords in English.
- Each new paragraph is indented and the body of essay is typed in Times New Roman font in 12 size, 1.0 line spacing, and A4 size with 3.5 cm left margin, 3 cm right margin, 3 cm upper and lower margin. The length of the article is no more than 7000 words, including images, graphics, tables, and bibliography.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Mozaik Humaniora is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Both authors and Mozaik Humaniora agree with the following attribution of journal:
1. Copyright of this journal is possession of Author, by the knowledge of the Editorial Board and Journal Manager, while the moral right of the publication belongs to the author.
2. The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions
3. The legal formal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike (CC BY-SA).
4. The Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike (CC BY-SA) license allows re-distribution and re-use of a licensed work on the conditions that the creator is appropriately credited and that any derivative work is made available under “the same, similar or a compatible license”. Other than the conditions mentioned above, the editorial board is not responsible for copyright violation.
The names and email addreses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purpose of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Lina Puryanti, S.S., M.Hum., Ph.D.