Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Papers submitted to the editorial are self-generated papers, scientific, and contain contemporary and unpublished papers.
- Files in the form of Microsoft Word.
- If there is a list of reference downloaded from the internet, then provide the URLs address.
Manuscripts are typed 1.5 spaces on A4-sized paper, left edge margin of 2.5 cm, right edge margin of 2 cm, top edge margin of 2.5 cm, and bottom edge margin of 3 cm. Used font type is Times New Roman, with the size of: title in Bahasa Indonesia 14 pt, title in English language 12 pt, author’s name 10 pt, author’s affiliation 9 pt, mark (*) for corresponding author(s), abstract and manuscript content 11 pt, tables and figures 9 pt. For tables, the spaces in the table is 1 space (single-spaced). Manuscripts are sent online via website https://e-journal.unair.ac.id/index.php/MGI/login with the maximum pages of 15. The manuscript content is written in two-column format. If the manuscript were written in English, the title in English was put before the title in Bahasa Indonesia.
- The reference writing refers to APA Referencing Guide 6th edition. [Publication Manual of the American Psychologycal Association. (6th ed.). (2010). Washington, D.C .: American Psychological Association]. The reference is organized systematically and ordered / alphabetically by author name.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- MEDIA GIZI INDONESIA Journal is the copyright owner of all materials published on this website.
- The formal legal provisions for access to digital articles of this electronic journal are subject to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0), which means that MEDIA GIZI INDONESIA Journal and readers reserve the right to save, transmit media / format, manage in database, maintain, and publish articles as long as it continues to include the name of the Author.
- Printed and published print and electronic manuscripts are open access for educational, research and library purposes. In addition to these objectives, the editorial board shall not be liable for violations of copyright law.
Name, ID and email address submitted for this journal will be only used for publication process and will not be used for any other purposes by other parties.