Guide for Authors Focus and Scope Publication Ethics Article Processing Charge Peer Reviewers Peer Review Process Publication Frequency Open Access Statement Archiving Plagiarism Screening Copyright Notice Privacy Statement Deposit PolicyTutorial Submit OJS
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- The Author(s) hold the copyright of the article without restrictions
- Darmabakti Cendekia allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- Author(s) of published articles have the right to distribute the article in any medium and formats provided that a link to Darmabakti Cendekia website. No written permissions are necessary.
- The legal formal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to Creative Commons Atribution-Non Commercial-Share Alike 4.0 (CC BY-NC-SA), implies that publication can be used for non-commercial purposes in its original form.
- Every publications (printed/electronic) are open access for educational purposes, research, and library. Other than the aims mentioned above, the editorial board is not responsible for copyright violation.