Author Guidelines Focus and Scope Peer Review Process Publication Frequency Open Access Policy Publication Ethics Article Processing Charge Plagiarism Screening Deposit Policy ORCID ID Policy License Term Archiving Copyright
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The submission constitutes original work (screening for plagiarism will be undertaken). Submissions not adhering to these guidelines may be returned to authors.
- Complete the cover letter and follow the template according to the author's guidelines, and attach the cover letter to the supplementary section.
- The journal allows the author to hold the copyright of the article without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The legal formal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike (CC BY-SA).
- The Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike (CC BY-SA) license allows re-distribution and re-use of a licensed work on the conditions that the creator is appropriately credited and that any derivative work is made available under “the same, similar or a compatible license”. Other than the conditions mentioned above, the editorial board is not responsible for copyright violation.