Analisis Pengaruh Faktor Harga, Pendapatan, Kualitas dan Atribut produk Islam Terhadap purchase intention di kedai kopi Bycoffee Surabaya
This study aims to analyze the influence of prices, income, quality and attributes of the Islamic religion on consumer purchasing decisions in the ByCoffee branch Coffee shop in the Surabaya city. In this study the authors used a quantitative method by collecting primary data from 120 respondents. The analytical method used is SEM PLS. The results showed that all factors had a significant influence on purchasing decisions except price factors. Significantly influential factors are Islamic quality and attribute factors while income factors have a less strong influence.
Keywords: price, revenue, quality, Islamic attributes, purchasing decisions
- Authors who publish with Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori and Terapan agree to the following terms:
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright of the article without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The legal formal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to Creative Common Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC BY NC SA).
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori and Terapan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.