Membandingkan Efisiensi Bank Syariah Di Indonesia Dan Malaysia Dengan Metode Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA)
This study measured and compared the efficiency of Islamic Bank in Malaysia and Indonesia. This sytudy used a quantitative non-parametric approach by using Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA)VRS assumption, and a statistic tool Mann-Whitney-U-Test. The samples were 6 Islamic Banks in Malaysia and 10 Islamic Bank in Indonesia that comply with the specified sample criteria during 2010-2014.
The results of this research showed that Islamic Banks in Indonesia relatively higher than Islamic Bank in Malaysia based on VRS assumption. Source of inefficiency in Islamc banks in Indonesia more due to inefficiency on a scale. While the hypothesis test showed that there are no significant differences of efficiency between Islamic bank in Indonesia and Malaysia with VRS Assumtion .
- Authors who publish with Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori and Terapan agree to the following terms:
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright of the article without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The legal formal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to Creative Common Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC BY NC SA).
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori and Terapan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.