Perbandingan Financial Distress Bank Syariah Di Indonesia Dan Bank Islam Di Malaysia Sebelum Dan Sesudah Krisis Global 2008 Menggunakan Model Altman ZScore
This study aims to find out the comparison between the prediction of financial distress of Islamic Banks in Indonesia and that of Islamic Banks in Malaysia before and after the global crisis 2008 using quantitative method and purposive sampling. The prediction of financial distress was done by using Altman Z-score measuring. The technique used to examine the financial distress is Mann-Whitney, and for those after the crisis were examined using Independent sample T-test. The result of this research shows that there is a significant difference between Islamic banks in Indonesia and those in Malaysia either before or after the global crisis 2008 with 5% significance level. The Islamic banks in Indonesia are in secure zone either before or after the crisis. However, the Islamic banks in Malaysia are in grey area
which cannot be made sure of the bankruptcy either before or after the crisis.
- Authors who publish with Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori and Terapan agree to the following terms:
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright of the article without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The legal formal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to Creative Common Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC BY NC SA).
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori and Terapan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.