Jurnal Psikiatri Surabaya Awarded SINTA 3Read more about Jurnal Psikiatri Surabaya Awarded SINTA 3
Dear all colleagues: Journal Manager, Authors, and Reviewers
Regarding the upgrade from OJS 2 in to OJS 3 which is currently undergoing from March 31 to April 4, 2022
Read more about AN URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT
Please be informed that the journal website system is not be able to be accessed for a while (unable to log in proccess).
In regard with manuscript processing, please note the following points:
1. Any decision enacted by the journal in regard with the manuscript is based solely on the results of the assesment of the peer-reviewer(s).
2. The results of the peer-reviewer(s)' assessment are independent, cannot be influenced or intervened by any interest, including the need of prompt issuance of the Letter of Acceptance, and other requests, if any, from the Editorial Team.
3. To maintain diversiveness of authorship of the articles published in this journal, the journal considers the diversity of authors as requirement of a manuscript acceptance and priority of a manuscript publication.
Read more about Manuscript Processing Policy
4. Manuscript processing is performed in sequence according to the date of submission of each manuscript, and the length of the process as well as the deadlines depends on the policy of the journal. Although it has been automatically set in the OJS, the corresponding author should email the journal, if necessary, for further inquiries regarding to the manuscript process. Thank you very much.
2021-06-17Congratulations to JPS's Editors and Reviewers that have graduated from Publons Academy Read more about Congratulations to JPS's Editors and Reviewers
Jurnal Psikiatri Surabaya (JPS) is a national journal published twice a year (May and November). JPS accepts submissions of original research, literature review, case reports in English with the scope of Psychiatry, Mental Health, and Psychology.Read more about Call for Paper
2020-06-17To all the academic community of the Universitas Airlangga and other related Institutions we would like to invite all faculty members/ researchers/ students to contibute to the journal as Authors, Editors, or Peer Reviewers for JPS (Jurnal Psikiatri Surabaya).
For further information please write to: email@example.comRead more about Call for Contribution
1. Starting in 2020 there will be changes to the author's guidelines.Read more about Changes in 2020
Especially citations that originally became Harvard IEEE and had to use the References Manager, such as Mendeley, EndNote, Zetero, etc.
For more details, click the Guideline for Authors.
2. Starting in 2020, there will be a change in the time of publication, namely, every May and November.
Previously published every June and December.
3. Currently Jurnal Psikiatri Surabaya only accepts articles in English (full text).
Currently, the Surabaya Psychiatric Journal has moved from the old website at journal.unair.ac.id to e-journal.unair.ac.id. The move is in line with the improvement of the Surabaya Psychiatric Journal system which currently and in the future follows the Open Journal System. Authors who submit articles can be returned to the Online Submission page.Read more about Migration Jurnal Psikiatri Surabaya (JPS)