Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is original, not submitted to other journals or under a peer-review process.
- Read and follow the journal policies.
- The entire full text and other submission files should be in English.
- Submit the files in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. We are not accepted in PDF file format.
- Full-length articles and title pages should be uploaded in different files. Make sure no author(s).
- Make sure the correct layout: one-column, double space, A4 with appropriate margins (Top: 2.54 cm, Bottom: 2.54 cm, Left: 2.54 cm, and Right: 2.54 cm), Arial, and font 12).
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the full-length article.
- Following the reference guidelines.
1. The journal allows the author to hold the copyright of the article without restrictions.
2. The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
3. The legal formal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY).