DETERMINAN DEBT MATURITY STRUCTURE PERUSAHAAN CONSUMER GOODS YANG TERDAFTAR DI ISSI PERIODE 2012-2015

Gianissa Pandu Islamy, Nisful Laila

= http://dx.doi.org/10.20473/vol5iss20187pp558-575
Abstract views = 95 times | downloads = 156 times

Abstract


This research analyzes the influence of firm size, profitability, tangibility, and asset maturity variable to debt maturity structure of consumer goods company in Indonesia. The population of this study consists of companies of industrial goods and consumption listed in Indonesia Sharia Stock Index period 2012-2014. The sample was taken by using purposive sampling method so that obtained 19 companies that fulfill the requirement as a sample. The result of research with Fixed Effect estimation model shows that firm size, profitability, and asset maturity have significant effect to debt maturity structure with a different level of significance. Based on the value of the coefficient of determination (R2) of 92.06% shows that the percentage of the ability of exogenous variables in explaining endogenous variables of 92.06% while the rest of 7.94% explained by other variables outside this study.


Full Text:

PDF

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2019 Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori dan Terapan

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

logo ROAD

 

 Creative Commons License

 JESTT by Universitas Airlangga is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

 

JESTT