Motivasi Pengusaha Muslim Memproduksi Produk Imitasi (Studi Pada Sentra Industri Kerajinan Kulit di Tanggulangin)
The purpose of this research is to know motivations which encourage moslem
entrepreneurs decide producing imitation product.
This research used a qualitative approach with explanatory case study strategy which is able to answer the question arised. Data collecting process was done by interviewing moslem entrepereneurs in Tanggulangin. Analysis technique which used in this research is descriptive, because author tried to describe a symptoms, occurance, and events which happened nowadays. Author tried to capture events and occurance that happened and being a central of attention to be explained as it seen on the location.
The result showed that there are many forms of motivation why moslem entrepreneurs decide to produce imitation products. Those motivations were classified and explained based on the Islamic motivation theory by Abdul Hamid Mursi. That motivation theory is physiological motivation, psychological or social motivation, and working and producing motivation.
- Authors who publish with Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori and Terapan agree to the following terms:
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright of the article without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The legal formal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to Creative Common Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC BY NC SA).
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori and Terapan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.