Pengaruh Perkembangan Bank Umum Syariah Terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Indonesia Periode 2010-2015
The study aims to examines the influence of Islamic banks on economic growth in Indonesia during the period 2010–2015. Secondary data that were used in this research were in the form of monthly time series and cross-section data during the year 2010–2015. The data were obtained based on monthly statistical banking report from Bank Indonesia (BI) and
monthly statistical reports of the Monthly Industrial Production Index in the Large and Medium scale from Central Bureau of Statistics (BPS) of Indonesia and also annual report from each islamic banks that conclude in this observation. Total assets, and total financing as variables that are representing the Islamic bank. GDP (Gross Domestic Product) is the variable that representing economic growth. By using Multiple Regression Analysis, the result shows that generally, Islamic banking affects economic growth in Indonesia.
- Authors who publish with Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori and Terapan agree to the following terms:
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright of the article without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- The legal formal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to Creative Common Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC BY NC SA).
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Jurnal Ekonomi Syariah Teori and Terapan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.