Focus and Scope Publication Ethics Section Policies Peer Review Process Publication Frequency Open Access Policy License Term Archiving Manuscript Submission and Publication Plagiarism Deposit Policy ORCID ID Policy Article Processing Charge Old website
Already have a Username/Password for Pediomaternal Nursing Journal?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items. Submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The author(s) haven’t suggested any personal information that may make the identity of the patient recognizable in any form of description, photograph or pedigree. When the photographs of the patient are essential and indispensable as scientific information, the author(s) must have received the consent in written form and have clearly stated such.
- In case of experimenting on humans, the author(s) have certified that the process of the research is in accordance with the ethical standards of the Helsinki declaration, as well as any domestic and foreign committees that preside over the experiment. If any doubts are raised as to whether the research proceeded in accordance with the Helsinki declaration, then author(s) are required to explain it. In the case of experimenting on animals, the author(s) have certified that the author(s) had followed the necessary domestic and foreign guidelines related to experimenting on animals in a laboratory.
- The author(s) have received consent from the author or editor of any pictures or table quoted from other journals or books. A portion or the entirety of the article must not have been published in other journals, nor must it have contributed to other journals or is still under review.
- Author(s) of the journal have clarified everything that may arise such as work, research expenses, consultant expenses, and intellectual property on the document in relation to the ICMJE form disclosure of conflicts of interest.
1. The journal allows the author to hold the copyright of the article without restrictions.
2. The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
3. The legal formal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.