Record and Library Journal by Unair is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
1. The journal allows the author to hold the copyright of the article without restrictions.
2. The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions
3. The legal formal aspect of journal publication accessibility refers to Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike (CC BY-SA).
4. The Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike (CC BY-SA) license allows re-distribution and re-use of a licensed work on the conditions that the creator is appropriately credited and that any derivative work is made available under “the same, similar or a compatible license”. Other than the conditions mentioned above, the editorial board is not responsible for copyright violation.
- I declare that the work submitted for publication is original/no plagiarism, previously unpublished, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- I declare that I do not copyright issues on the tables and figures presented in the manuscript.
- I declare that all authors have approved the authorship sequence, the content of the paper, and the release of the paper for publication.
- I declare that I have obtained ‘proof of consent’ from people and/or organization involved and named in my research (*for fieldwork only)