Analisis Potensi Sonneratia sp. di Wilayah Pesisir Pantai Timur Surabaya Melalui Pendekatan Ekologi dan Sosial-Ekonomi
[Potency Analysis Of Sonneratia sp. At East Coast Surabaya Through Ecology and Social Economy Studies]

Kustiawan Tri Pursetyo, Wahju Tjahjaningsih, Sapto Andriyono

= http://dx.doi.org/10.20473/jipk.v5i2.11395
Abstract views = 927 times | downloads = 4198 times

Abstract


Abstract
The damages in mangrove forest recently rise due to the exploitation, either in farming or housing. It can cause the loss of mangrove function as marine ecosystem, affect marine biota survival, environment damage and reduce fishermen income in the future. For solving these problems, some efforts can be done by maximize the mangrove forest potential. Mangrove economic value analysis was done through two approaches. The first was Direct Use Value which use for knowing the benefit of the mangrove directly. The second was statistic analysis by multiple linear regression. The result of the research shows as many as 20 % of respondent make use of Sonneratia directly, either fruits, leaves or woods. Others, as many as 80% of respondents felt the benefit of Sonneratia indirectly. The research was done at mangrove forest of the Surabaya East Coast, East Java, Indonesia.


Keywords


mangrove, Sonneratia sp., analysis, economy

Full Text:

PDF

References


Bengen, D. G., 2002. Pedoman Teknis Pengenalan dan Pengelolaan Ekosistem Mangrove. Pusat Kajian Sumberdaya Pesisir dan Lautan. IPB 58 hal.

Dahuri, R., V.P.H. Nikijuluw, Manadyanto, L.Adrianto dan Sukardi., 1995. Studi Pengembangan Kebijaksanaan Ekonomi Lingkungan. Pusat Penelitian Lingkungan Hidup IPB dan Kantor Menteri Negara Lingkungan Hidup.

Faisal, S. 2001. Format-format Penelitian Sosial. Jakarta. PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Khazali, M. 1999. Panduan Teknis Penanaman Mangrove Bersama Masyarakat. Wetland International – Indonesia Programme. Bogor, Indonesia.

Noor, Y. R., Khazali, M., Suryadiputra, I. N. N., 1999. Panduan Pengenalan Mangrove di Indonesia. Dirjen PHKA dan Wetlands Internasional Indoensia Progemme. Bogor. 219 hal.

Nybakken, J.W. 1992. Biologi Laut Suatu Pendekatan Ekologis. Alih bahasa oleh M. Eidman., Koesoebiono., D.G. Bengen., M. Hutomo., S. Sukardjo. PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama. Jakarta, Indonesia.

McNeely, J..M., 1988. Economics and Biological Diversity: Developing and Using Economic Incentives Union for Conservation of Nature and Natural Resources. Switzerland.

Santoso, S., Bayu, C.N., Ahmad, F.S., Ida, F. 2005. Resep Makana berbahan Baku Mangrove dan Pemanfaatan Nipah. Lembaga Pengkajian dan Pengembangan Mangrove. Jakarta. 70 halaman.

Santoso, N., H.W. Arifin. 1998. Rehabilitas Hutan Mangrove Pada Jalur Hijau Di Indonesia. Lembaga Pengkajian dan Pengembangan Mangrove (LPP Mangrove). Jakarta, Indonesia.

Suhendang, E. dan Kusmana, C., 1997. Kelestarian Hasil Dalam Pengelolaan Hutan Mangrove Lestari. Makalah: Pelatihan Pengelolaan Hutan Mangrove Lestari Angkatan I. PKSPLIPB.

Sunyoto, S., C. Kusmana., D. Sudarma, R. Sukmadi. 2008. Ekologi Tumbuhan Pidada (Sonneratia Caseolaris (L) Engler 1897 ) Pada Kawasan Muara Angke Propinsi Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta. Diakses melalui http://www.jurnal.kkmn.org/content/ek ologi-tumbuhan-pidada-sonneratiacaseolaris- l-engler-1897-padakawasan- muara-angke-propins

Supriharyono. 2000. Pelestarian dan Pengelolaan Sumber Daya Alam di Wilayah Pesisir Tropis. PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama. Jakarta, Indonesia. Triswanto, A. 2000. Inventarisasi dan Pengenalan Mangrove. Seksi Rehabilitasi Hutan Mangrove II, Jakarta. 48 hal.

Wantansen, A. 2002. Kajian PotensiSumberdaya Hutan Mangrove di Desa Talise, Kabupaten Minahasa, Sulawesi Utara. Makalah Falsafah Sains. Program Pasca Sarjana. Institut Pertanian Bogor.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2013 Jurnal Ilmiah Perikanan dan Kelautan

JIPK IS INDEXED BY :

                  

       

     

                      

           

 

             

          

     

                  

      

      

       

     

     

       

                         

  

View JIPK Stats

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

 

EDITORIAL  OFFICE

JURNAL ILMIAH PERIKANAN DAN KELAUTAN (JIPK) /SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL OF FISHERIES AND MARINE

FAKULTAS PERIKANAN DAN KELAUTAN, UNIVERSITAS AIRLANGGA
Kampus C UNAIR, Jl. Dharmahusada Permai No.330, Mulyorejo,
Kota Surabaya, Provinsi Jawa Timur. Indonesia. 60115
Telepon: (031) 5911451
Fax. (031) 5965741
Email : jipk@fpk.unair.ac.id

 

 

 This Journal is Supported by